Tuesday, 18 November 2008

South-Africa here we come!

Last day in Finland. Tomorrow our flight is going to departure at 15:30 and it's going to be a long flight. I have only 18 hours left and i haven't still started packing.

On Friday we will visit the Sap office in Johannesburg. Little bit nervous. I probably should write a speech just in case. Improvising speeches is not my best ability.

I have great hopes for the Sap project. The project is so interesting. We are asked to help setting up roll-out plan and strategy for the University Alliances in Africa. Also we will conduct a research possibility of linking the program to the customer, partner and Sap ecosystem.

I don't want to get ahead of myself. Lets wait and see what happens tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have read out many articles in your blog. I found all very interesting. You have shared your whole journey in nice way.

Hotel Gramado